Hello Blogger!!!

Hello everyone! Being in third year of college I thought of starting this blog to share my everyday thoughts on current fascinating technology and YES, to Bragg of my projectsπŸ˜„!! With this Blog, I would like to pay my contribution towards the open-source community.
Before starting, here's a very brief introduction of myself.

I am currently pursuing my B.Tech from Electronics and communication engineering at Netaji subash institute of technology, Delhi. Far apart from engineering i pursue my anti-social interests here at CEDT, Centre of Electronic Design and Technology, NSIT.
Back there in 90's!!

My interests vary from tinkering with transistors to smuggling in Deep web.

P.S.- For any senior authority reading this,  I don't really "Smuggle" any thing illegal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . I smuggle IDEAS...

I believe Deep web to be a great source of easily available educational information, but with some roaches.
 Apart from this, I am an active connoisseur of the open source community of developers and makers. 
I believe myself to be sapiosexual, but quite repulsive in real life(I DON'T KNOW WHY!!)😣

I think that's it for now, will meet you guys in my next post.
Thanks
Signing Off,
Udit kumar agarwal 
https://madaari.github.io/
https://nerdyclap.blogspot.in/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding SD, SDIO and MMC Interface

Software licensing : Introduction and it's types

Implementing a MMC/SD/SDIO stack using CAM framework(Part 2)